Product DetailsThe Delta Breez Integrity ITG100RLED, 100 CFM exhaust bath fan, is perfect choice for medium to large-sized bathrooms. Features built in round Edge-lit dimmable LED light, powerful air flow, low noise and energy efficient. Air flow at 100 CFM for spaces up to 100 sq ft. Quiet operation at 1.5 Sones. Features DC brushless fan motor for extended reliability. HVI certified. UL approved for ceiling mount.
- 100 CFM Single Speed Fan for spaces up to 100 sq. ft.
- Brushless DC Motor outlasts typical AC motors by 2.5 times
- 13-Watt dimmable Edge-lit LED light included (equivalent to a 60-Watt incandescent bulb). Dimmer switch not included
- Main light output: 1000 Lumens;3000K;80 CRI for high color accuracy and compliance with CEC JA8 Title 24 requirements
- Compact housing size 19.05 cm _ 18.41 cm _ 14.60 cm (7.5 in. _ 7.25 in. _ 5.75 in.) for easy retrofit and replacement of older bath fans
- UL approved for ceiling mount installation
- UL and cUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with GFCI-protected branch circuit wiring
- 10.16 cm (4 in.) duct
- Quiet at 1.5 sones
- Energy star®-qualified
- Fan and Housing
- 4 in. duct
- Screw (M4x12)
- Dimensions: 19.05 cm _ 18.41 cm _ 14.60 cm (7.5 in. _ 7.25 in. _ 5.75 in.)
- Weight: 3.72 kg (8.2 lb.)
Customer Sales Support(877) 685-4384, firstname.lastname@example.org Technical Support: 888-979-9889, email@example.com
SpecificationsBrand Delta Dimensions - Depth 19.05 cm (7.5 in.) Dimensions - Height 14.61 cm (5.75 in.) Dimensions - Width 18.41 cm (7.25 in.) Model ITG100RLED Weight 3.72 kg (8.2 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.