- 73 L (2.6 cu. ft.) capacity compact all refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR® rated
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- 2 full-width and 1 half-width adjustable wire shelves
- Tall bottle storage for large soda bottles
- CanStor® beverage dispensing system for holding individual cans
- Mechanical thermostat to easily set desired cooling level
- Scratch-resistant worktop
- Integrated door handle
- Reversible door hinge
- Smooth back design
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 45 cm × 51 cm × 69.5 cm (17.69 in. × 20.06 in. × 27.38 in.)
- Weight: 19.8 kg (43.65 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Farm to the Kitchen
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
Farm to the kitchen Table
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.