- 153 L (5.4 cu. ft.) capacity
- Spotless steel finish – looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Black with chrome beer tower dispenser with removable drip tray and chrome guardrail
- Single gauge regulator, CO2 tank and all required hardware included (tank requires charging)
- Comes with an American Sankey coupler
- Scratch resistant worktop
- Heavy duty castors
- Free standing, indoor application
- Automatic defrost
- Mechanical temperature control
- Reversible door hinge to allow either left or right hand opening
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 52.3 cm x 61.8 cm x 84 cm (20.59 in. x 24.33 in. x 33.07 in.)
- Weight: 42.1 kg (92.9 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.