Product DetailsCuisinart continues to simplify food prep with the new PrepExpress™ slicer, shredder and spiralizer. Now it’s easier than ever to make fresh fruits and vegetables part of everyday meals that even kids will love. This 3-in-1 kitchen helper lets you effortlessly create wide ribbons or crinkle-cut spirals of fresh zucchini and apples, and thin or wide butternut squash or beet "spaghetti. Slice cucumbers for salads, waffle cut potatoes for chips, and create thick or thin shreds of veggies for fajitas. Cuisinart makes it easy for everyone to eat healthy.
- 3-in-1 food processor produces 8 different cuts of food
- 8 cutting options include: Ribbon, Crinkle Ribbon, Thin Spaghetti, Wide Spaghetti, Slice, Crinkle Slice, Thin Shred, Wide Shred
- 5 cups (40 oz.) plastic work bowl
- 4 dual-function cutting cones included: Crinkle Cut Blade, Ribbon Blade, Thin Spaghetti Blade, Wide Spaghetti Blade
- Angled feed tube and pusher for slicing and shredding
- Straight feed tube and pusher for spiralizing
- Easy On/Off switch
- Cleaning brush included
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- BPA free
- Recipe and instruction book
- Dimensions (L x W x H):
- 21.27 cm x 29.52 cm x 39.67 cm (8.38 in. x 11.63 in. x 15.63 in.)
- Weight: 3.08 kg (6.8 lb.)
- 3 years, limited
SpecificationsBrand Cuisinart Model SSL-100C-1PKC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.