Product DetailsMore than just a waffle maker, the rotary Breakfast Central™ offers a variety of options from omelettes and frittatas to pancakes and more! Make a large, round, restaurant style Belgian Waffle with extra deep pockets on one side and a perfect, light and fluffy omelette on the other, all at the same time.
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Makes 1 Belgian waffle and 1 omelette
- Rotary feature ensures even baking on top and bottom
- Extra deep 2.5 cm (1 in.) waffle pocket
- 1400 W
- 2 LEDs and 3 audio beep tones indicate when each waffle or omelette is done
- Rotary thermostat with browning control knobs
- Omelette side can also make pancakes, frittatas, fried eggs, English muffins or pita bread
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 27.4 cm x 42.7 cm x 26.4 cm (10.8 in. x 16.8 in. x 10.4 in.)
- Weight: 5 kg (11 lb.)
- 3 years, limited
SpecificationsBrand Cuisinart Colour Stainless Steel Cooker Type Waffle Maker Material Stainless Steel Model WAF-600C
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.