Product DetailsThis Cooler has a fully insulated lid and body that Keeps the Ice cool up to 6 days and holds 204 cans. Withstands being in water, UVGuard™ coating protects from sun rays, and stainless-steel hardware prevents rusting and corrosion. Antimicrobial liner resists odor, mold, and mildew.
- Fully insulated lid and body
- Keeps the Ice!™ up to 6 days at temperatures up to 32 °C (90 °F)
- Chamfered corners for optimal insulation to keep food and drinks colder longer
- Swing-up handles
- Holds up to 204 cans
- Have-A-Seat™ Lid supports up to 113 kg (250 lb.) for a place to sit and rest
- Cup holders molded into the lid
- Antimicrobial-treated liner resists the forming of odor, mold, and mildew between uses
- Rust-resistant stainless steel hardware prevents corrosion
- Recessed lip on lid for easier access to contents
- Built-in ruler
- UVGuard™ coating for protection from the sun
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 96.26 cm × 48.26 cm × 45.59 cm (37.9 in. × 19 in. × 17.95 in.)
- Weight: 10.88 kg (24 lb.)
- 1 year
SpecificationsBrand: Coleman Closure Type: - Colour: White Dimensions: W x D x H: 48.26 cm x 96.27 cm x 45.59 cm (19 in. x 37.9 in. x 17.95 in.) Includes: Handle(s) Maximum Number of Cans Held: 204 Model: 3000006576 Type: Hard Coolers Weight: 10.89 kg (24 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
This item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.