Product DetailsFor Parts and Services please call at 1-877-338-0999 to find a Champion Authorized Service Center near you
The Champion 7T log splitter is equipped with a dependable and quiet 80 cc Champion OHV engine that drives the 7-ton log splitter ram. Features rugged construction and solid steel splitting wedge, log cradle, high-quality pump, control valve and adjustable wedge stroke. Also it includes a durable cover to protect against any weather.
- Splitting ram force: 7 tons (14,000 lbs)
- Engine: Champion 80cc OHV
- Hydraulic pump: 2 stage 3 GPM
- Maximum pressure: 3,000psi
- Cylinder diameter: 7.6 cm (3 in.)
- Recoil start
- Auto return control valve
- Built-in log cradle
- Hydraulic tank capacity: 4.9 L (1.3 gal)
- Hardened solid steel splitting wedge
- Maximum log length: 50 cm (19.7 in.)
- Operates horizontal
- Cycle time: 20 seconds with max log size of 50 cm (19.7 in.)
- 180 cycles per hour
- 25.4 cm (10 in.) wheels
- Fits most truck beds
- Cover included
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 134.9 cm x 59.9 cm x 46 cm (53.1 in. x 23.6 in. x 18.1 in.)
- Weight: 65 kg (143.3 lb.)
SpecificationsBrand Champion Engine Displacement (cc) 80 Maximum Cutting Length 50.04 cm (19.7 in.) Splitting Force 7 Ton
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.