Product DetailsOne look and you know the Cedar Summit by KidKraft Lindale swing set and play set is made for outdoor fun with friends. From the double wave slide to the chat seat, this set has made room for pals to play together. 2 belt swings and an acrobar allow kids to soar, glide and hang upside down if they want. A rock wall is a colourful welcome to clamber to the top clubhouse deck, where kids will discover interactive accessories waiting for them. Premium cedar lumber treated with child-friendly, water-based stain, durable hardware.
- Steering wheel
- Rock wall for confident climbing fun
- Double wave slides
- Chat seat underneath deck
- Chalkboard with clock
- 121.9 cm (48 in.) deck
- 2 belt swings and 1 trapeze swing
- Cedar wood construction
- EZ Kraft Assembly™
- Holds up to 9 children with a maximum weight of 49.9 kg (110 lb.) per child
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L × W × H):
- 424 cm × 306 cm × 303 cm (169.3 in. × 122.4 in. × 119.3 in.)
SpecificationsBrand: KidKraft Model: F29130 Number of Climbing Structures: 1 Number of Slides: 2 Number of Swings: 3
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 - 15 business days from the time of order.
Delivery service: “Backyard-Threshold Delivery” includes delivery to your backyard, or first dry area such as your garage or a covered porch.
Not available: Assembly or packaging removal.
Backyard delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available to your backyard, delivery will take place at the first dry area, such as your garage or covered porch.
Further Details for your Delivery:
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you with a link to track your order.
3. Once your order is received by the final delivery agent, the agent will make 3 attempts to contact you for delivery. If there is no response, your order may be cancelled.
4. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
5. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, and will be scheduled in a 4-hour window.
6. Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a proof of delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note “refused due to damage” on the receipt.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.