Product DetailsWith over 30 years of experience, Caffe Cimo is a family-owned business specializing in manufacturing and distributing fine-quality coffee and authentic Italian espresso. Caffe Cimo prides itself on their new innovative slow-roasting technique. The beans are roasted using hot air infusion instead of direct flame. The beans are roasted and packaged in Canada using equipment imported from Italy.
- Blend of 80% Arabica and 20% Robusta beans
- Packaged 2 x 1 kg (35.2 oz.) beans
- Dark roast coffee with bold, earthy, chocolatey notes with no bitterness
- Slow-roasted, full-bodied taste with an intense rounded flavour
- Easy tear and resealable aluminum bag
- Compatible with multiple brewing methods (espresso machine, moka pot, percolator, auto filter drip)
- Roasted and packaged in Canada
SpecificationsBrand Caffe Cimo Form Whole Bean
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.