- Auto-off deactivates the vent after 15 minutes
- 2 convertible venting options: recirculating or external venting
- Dishwasher safe filter can be cleaned alongside dishes too
- Working speed: 76 L/s (160 CFM); high speed: 156 L/s (330 CFM; boost speed: 165 L/s (350 CFM 4-speed fan control
- Halogen cooktop lighting
- On/off/night light controls
- 15 cm (6 in.) round duct
- Backlit control type
- Removable grease filter
- Vertical ducting
- Dimensions (L × W × H/D): 47 cm × 76 cm × 9 cm (19 in. × 30 in. x 23 in.)
- Weight: 20 kg (43 lb.)
- Limited 1 Year
- Returns accepted within 90 days from date of purchase
GE Customer Service Contact Information Tel: 1-877-337-3639 (bi-lingual reps) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.