Product DetailsOur carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean region. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Kootenay BC. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Newfoundland may be subject to longer transit, delivery and scheduling times and may require an additional 1-2 weeks. Our carrier is temporarily suspending in-home delivery in the following areas: Thunder Bay and Sault Ste. Marie. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be to the first dry area. Our carrier is temporarily suspending Basic Install and Packaging Removal Services in the following areas: Nova Scotia. If you proceed with ordering, delivery will be brought into your home with no packaging removal or setup.
This Café 76.2 cm (30 in.) slide-in front control induction and convection double oven range provides the convenience needed for meal preparation. This range features self-clean with steam clean option, electronic oven controls, induction technology, sync burners capability, Wi-Fi connectivity, and edge-to-edge glass cooktop.
Self-clean with Steam Clean Option
Allows an easy cleaning of the oven
Electronic Oven Controls
Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
Induction elements use electricity to produce a magnetic field that reacts with the iron in metal cookware and transfers the heat to the cookware
Sync Burners Capability
Controls 2 elements simultaneously to evenly heat large cookware or griddles
Allows to control oven from wherever
3 options with a single touch. For instant convenience, choose when to automatically sync clocks and the range burners with the microwave's surface light and vent.
Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings
- Lower oven: 121 L (4.3 cu. ft.)
- Upper oven: 76.4 L (2.7 cu. ft.)
- Total oven: 198 L (7 cu. ft.)
- Warm mode
- Self-clean cool-down time display
- °C or °F programmable
- Delay bake option
- Electronic clock and timer
- High/low broil
- Control lock
- True convection
- Edge-to-edge cooktop
- Delay clean
- Wifi connected
- Element centre: 15.2 cm (6 in.) 100 W warming zone
- Element left front: 20.3 cm (8 in.) 2500 W
- Element left rear: 20.3 cm (8 in.) 2500 W
- Element right front: 27.9 cm (11 in.) 3700 W power boil
- Element right rear: 15.2 cm (6 in.) 1800 W
- Fan convection: 2500 W
- Hidden bake element: 2650 W (both ovens)
- Dimensions (W × D × H): 75.88 cm × 74.93 cm × 94.93 cm (29.87 in. × 29.5 in. × 37.37 in.)
- Weight: 107 kg (236 lb.)
- 2 years
- Returns accepted within 90 days from your date of purchase
GE Customer Service Contact Information Tel: 1 (833) 7467 757 (bi-lingual reps) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SpecificationsDimensions - Depth: 75.87 cm (29.87 in.) Dimensions - Height: 94.92 cm (37.37 in.) Dimensions - Width: 74.93 cm (29.5 in.) Fit Width: 30 in. Model: CCHS950P4MW2 Number of Burners: 5 Oven Capacity: 198.22 L (7 cu. ft.) Oven Configuration: Double Power Source: Electric Weight: 107.05 kg (236 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
The estimated delivery time will be 4-10 business days in most areas from the time of order.
Included: Room of Choice and Haul Away*
Not Included: Setup or Basic Installation
*Before placing your order, please review our Delivery & Haul Away Requirements as certain restrictions apply.
1. Please confirm your phone number and ship-to address during the checkout process, as this information is used to contact you for delivery arrangements.
2. Once the product has been shipped, you will receive an order status tracking email. This email will provide you a link through which you will be able to schedule your delivery date and track your order.
3. Deliveries must be scheduled within 30 days of receiving your ship confirmation scheduling email. If the order is not scheduled within this timeframe the order may be cancelled and refunded.
4. If you do not schedule your delivery using the link the delivery agent will make 3 attempts to contact you by phone and a final 4th attempt will be made to the email address on file. If no response to these attempts is received, your order may be cancelled.
5. A recipient at least 18 years of age must be home at the time of delivery as a signature is required for all deliveries. The driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
6. Deliveries are made between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (May vary by region).
- Your 3-hour window will be provided to you the day prior to delivery by 8:00pm Local Time
Delivery is subject to reasonable access to the area without damaging the purchaser's property or the product, or jeopardizing the safety of the delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the delivery agent.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.