Product DetailsBrother QL-820NWB Professional offers flexible connectivity with MFi Bluetooth® technology, Ethernet and Wireless (802.11b/g/n) interfaces as well as USB Host interface for additional functionality. Create amazing black/red labels using DK-2251 or cost-effective paper labels for packages, envelopes, file folders, name badges and more. It features super-fast printing of up to 110 standard address labels per minute with black text at 300dpi. Create and print labels from your mobile device with Brother™ iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct™ without any ink or toner. Windows® and Mac® compatible and easy to integrate with free software development kits.
- Auto cutter
- Backlit monochrome LCD display
- Vertical printing
- Rotate printing
- Mirror printing
- Convenient drop-in rolls
- Internal and PC generated date/time stamp
- Prints 110 labels per minute at 300dpi
- No ink/toner required
- iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct™.
- Built in networking
- MFi Bluetooth technology, Ethernet and Wireless (802.11b/g/n) interfaces
- USB Host interface for use with a peripheral such as a scanner
- Windows® and Mac® compatible
- Tape Sizes: Die cut and continuous
- Maximum tape width: 62 mm (2.4 in.)
- Maximum print width: 58 mm (2.3 in.)
- Maximum resolution (dpi): 300 x 600 (superfine mode)
- Font styles: True Type
- Multiple copies: Up to 9999 copies
- Cutter life: up to 300,000 (die-cut labels) 150,000 (continuous labels)
- Maximum label length: 91.5 cm (3 ft.)
- Housing colour: Black/white
- Interface: USB, USB Host, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Wireless Direct, Bluetooth® wireless technology (Ver.2.1+EDR SPP, BIP, OPP, HCRP and iAP/MFIsupported) interfaces, Wired Ethernet
- Networking: Built in
- Operating system: Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8/8.1, Windows® 10;Server 2008/2012;Mac OS X 10.10.5 - 10.12.x
- Operation modes: PC Connected / Stand Alone (ESC/P or P-touch Template)
- Software: P-touch Editor 5.1 for Windows®, P-touch Address Book 1.2 for Windows®, P-touch
- Editor 5.1 for Mac®, P-touch Update Software (Windows® & Mac®)
- Symbols for Windows (No. of Clip arts in P-touch Editor): 1379
- Database file compatibility: csv, txt, mdb, xls, Microsoft® SQL Server Database (Windows®) / csv, txt (Mac®)
- Mobile device printing app: Yes
- Mobile device compatibility: AirPrint®, Brother iPrint&Label, free app download for wireless
- printing from your Apple® or Android™ mobile device and Air Label Print app
- Memory for transferred data (number): 256 Templates (6MB)
- Printing method: Direct Thermal
- Power supply: 100-240V - 50/60Hz 1.5A
- Barcode types: CODE39, CODE128, UCC/EAN128(GS1-128), ITF(I-2/5), CODABAR(NW-7), UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13, EAN8, ISBN-2(EAN13 AddOn2), ISBN-5(EAN13 AddOn5), Laser Barcode, POSTNET, RSS(RSS14 Standard, RSS14 Truncated, RSS14 Stacked, RSS14 Stacked Omni, RSS Limited, RSS Expanded, RSS Expanded Stacked), PDF417(Standard, Truncate, Micro), QR code(Model1, Model2, Micro), Data Matrix(ECC Square, ECC Rectangular), MaxiCode (Model2, Model3, Model4, Model5), GS1 Databar Composite, Aztec Barcode
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 23.4 cm x 12.5 cm x 14.5 cm (9.2 in. x 4.9 in. x 5.7 in.)
- Weight: 1.1 g (2.5 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
Delivery is available to Yukon, Nunavut and NW Territories. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Yukon, Nunavut or NW Territories. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
If you are shipping this item to a participating province, a waste recycling fee will apply to your order at checkout.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.