Product DetailsTimeless design that has become the icon of European style. Achieve your dream and add a difference to your kitchen.
- 3-speed push-button control
- 450 CFM performant blower, HVI certified
- Quiet range hood offering a sound level of 2.5 sones at low speed
- Two high efficiency micro filters, easy to clean featuring a quick-release latch for easy removal
- Two 20 W halogen bulbs (included) provide warm and direct lighting (1-level)
- Use non-duct recirculation kit RK58 for a non-ducted installation (sold separately)
- Works with optional Universal Make-up Air (sold separately)
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue extension accommodates 8’ to 9’ ceiling heights.
- Dimensions (W _ L _ H): 74.93 cm _ 50.17 cm _ 69.22 cm (32.60 in. _ 23 in. _ 15.75 in.)
- Weight: 14,4 kg (31.8 lb.)
- 2 years parts and labour
- Returns accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase
Venmar Ventilation Customer Service Contact Information Tel: 1-800-567-1484 (bilingual reps)
SpecificationsBrand Broan Colour Stainless Steel Model B5830SSC Number of Fan Speeds 3 Range Hood - Depth 50.16 cm (19.75 in.) Range Hood - Height 69.22 cm (27.25 in.) Range Hood - Width 74.93 cm (29.5 in.) Vent Power (CFM) 450 CFM Vent Type Ducted Weight 14.06 kg (31 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.