Product DetailsBioSKIN&COAT is a natural, bioflavonoid based antihistamine that targets histamine receptors—where the central allergy response takes place. BioSKIN&COAT is developed to promote skin and coat health by supporting normal immune system and histamine response to allergens. It helps alleviate the effects of both seasonal and non-seasonal allergies.
- Supports skin health, immune function and hormonal balance
- Recommended for pets with allergies, hotspots, yeast, itching, scratching, shedding
- Formulated for the unique biologic makeup of dogs and cats
- Lignan-rich fibre provides hormonal support for spayed and neutered pets
- Prebiotic insoluble and soluble fibre encourages nutrient delivery and absorption
- Does not contain artificial: flavours, colours, preservatives or binders
- Used and recommended by leading veterinarians
- Meets conditions established by Health Canada
- VHP (Veterinary health products) notification number NN.G0S0
- Certified organic powder delivery system
- Potency and freshness guaranteed
- Easy to use: no pills, fuss-free
- Natural flavour
- 1 × 1600 g (3.5 lb.);100-day supply for 27 kg (60 lb.)
SpecificationsBrand: BiologicVET Type of Animal: Dogs
Shipping & ReturnsStandard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
Delivery is available to Yukon, Nunavut and NW Territories. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Yukon, Nunavut or NW Territories. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.