Product DetailspH Minus is effective for minor pH decreases of hot tub water to prevent scaling, cloudy water and eye/skin irritation and increases sanitizer efficiency. Before adjusting pH, ensure your Total Alkalinity is balanced. Maintain a proper (pH) level of 7.2 – 7.8.
- Lowers pH in hot tub water
- Prevents scale formation
- Increases sanitizer efficiency
- Increases bather comfort
- Adjust pH to a range of 7.2 – 7.8
- Add 6 g of pH Minus per 1000 L of water to decrease the pH by.02
- If pH is high (above 7.8), sprinkle pH Minus into the centre of the hot tub.
- Circulate for 30 minutes and test pH again.
Factors that can contribute to a pH change:
- Addition of fresh water, rain, bather use, chemicals, dust, algae, neglect, improper testing, a drop in alkalinity, carry-out or splash out, evaporation and body lotions, soaps and oils.
- Before adjusting pH, ensure Total Alkalinity is between 100-120 ppm and test pH with test strips.
- Increase the TA if Total Alkalinity is low, by adding Beachcomber Resist
- Increase the pH using Beachcomber pH Plus
- Decrease the pH using Beachcomber pH Minus
- (Water Parameters: Ideal Range)
- Sanitizer: 3-5 PPM
- PH: 7.2 - 7.8
- Total alkalinity (TA): 100-120 PPM
- Calcium hardness (CH): 150-200 PPM
- Total dissolved solids (TDS): 1500 PPM over initial level
- Metals and minerals: 0
- 2 X 800 g containers Beachcomber pH Minus
- Dimensions (L _ W _ H/D): 21 cm _ 10 cm _ 25 cm (8 in. _ 4 in. _ 10 in.)
- Weight: 1.81 kg (4 lb.)
- 1-800-663-6557 or 1-800-268-3966
SpecificationsBrand Beachcomber Model 70120KIT
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.