Product DetailsDesigned to rejuvenate hot tubs of all makes & models! The best time to replace your hot tub water is before the busy season hits. Doing this now will help you get through the next few months without having to drain & fill your hot tub when you want to use it. It’s also a great opportunity to inspect your hot tub and its components for any signs of damage and wear. Making any necessary repairs and doing some preventative maintenance will save you from having to do an emergency repair later! We’ve created a step by step approach below to help you through the process of getting your hot tub ready for the busy season.
- TUB CLEAN is a fast acting, EcoLogo® certified, non-abrasive biodegradable surface cleaner for the removal of scum lines and grease build-up on hot tub surfaces as well as many other sensitive home and auto applications.
- COVER CARE is a concentrated, EcoLogo® certified, liquid revitalizer and UV protectant that is ideal for all types of hot tub covers, as well as vinyl products around the home, including patio furniture and vinyl on vehicles.
- PIPE CLEANSE is a very effective pipe cleaner that is formulated to loosen and dislodge biofilm deposits deep in the internal water lines of your hot tub just before draining. For best results, follow directions on the label.
- FILTER SOAK is an environmentally friendly Ecologo® certified, one-shot, fast acting, alkaline detergent cleaner, which removes organic contaminants and improves the performance of your MICROFILTER™. For best results use in conjunction with a BEACHCOMBER™ Cleaning Canister.
- ELIMINATE™ is a liquid concentrate formulated to prevent and inhibit corrosion on hot tub surfaces, fixtures, and equipment.
- FRESH FILL™ is a hot tub pre-filter easily connects to your garden hose and works with all hot tubs. It utilizes food grade activated carbon and proprietary filtration media for the removal of metals, volatile organic compounds and suspended solids before they reach your hot tub.
- Pack of 50 TEST STRIPS you can test your hot tub in 15 seconds to see if your hot tub water is safe, comfortable and ready to use. Using a small sample of your hot tub water, you can test your Sanitizer, Total Alkalinity, Total Hardness and pH levels.
- FILTER SAVERS™ are made from a fine nylon material which traps leaves and debris which reduces maintenance and extends the life of your MICROFILTER™
- HOT TUB CHAMOIS™ is the fastest, safest way to a streak free clean hot tub. This super absorbent, non-abrasive, ultra-soft cleaning tool will make your hot tub shine like new.
- FRAGRANCE SAMPLE
- HOT TUB SCOOP removes surface debris, unique circular design to suit hot tub contours. UV stabilized material for handheld use or adaptable to standard telescopic pole.
- This kit includes 11 Beachcomber products to drain, fill and maintain your Hot Tub:
- 1 bottle of Tub Clean (500ml) - Acrylic Surface Cleaner
- 1 bottle of Cover Care (500ml) - Cover Conditioner
- 1 bottle of Pipe Cleanse (500ml) - Pipe Cleaner
- 1 bottle of Filter Soak (500ml) - Filter Cleaner
- 1 bottle of Eliminate (500ml) - Stain & Corrosion Inhibitor
- 1 Fresh Fill - Pre Filter
- 1 pack of 50 Test Strips - Water Balance Testing Strips
- 1 pack of 5 Filter Savers
- 1 Hot Tub Chamois
- 1 Judy Essence Fragrance sample
- 1 Hot Tub Scoop
- Dimensions (L × W × H/D): 36 cm × 25 cm × 43 cm (14 in. × 10 in. × 17 in.)
- Weight: 5 kg (11 lb.)
- 1 (833) 7467 757 or 1 (833) 7467 757
SpecificationsBrand: Beachcomber Model: 70032KIT
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Standard shipping via FedEx is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding delivery, click.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.