Baldosa modular carpet tiles are Canadian made and are ideal for: basements, studios, playrooms, game rooms, living rooms, bedrooms as well as home and commercial offices. Each tile is manufactured to provide great styling and functionality and superior performance in all areas and environments.
The Baldosa MaxTAB installation system, which is included in each carton, is a glue free method which allows the installation of carpet tiles over most hard surface without using adhesive resulting in a durable “floating” floor. The major advantages of this system include: Quicker installation and decreased down time (no need to wait for the glue to dry, easier floor preparation and no mess), can be installed below, on or above grade and can easily be removed when changing or replacing a carpet tile.
The tile concept allows you to be creative by mixing styles and colors to create your masterpiece. Nylon carpeting looks new and fresh for many more years than other carpeting selections. The unique concept allows you to replace one or more tiles if carpet is damaged. Along with the durability nylon carpet is also very easy to clean and stain resistant, ideal for heavy traffic areas.
- Includes 8 tiles and 8 MaxTAB adhesive tabs
- Available colours: Montana brown, Mendia dark grey, Montis grey
- 100% BCF, solution dyed, nylon
- Multilevel loop bounces back up after prolonged pressure such as under furniture
- Primary backing: Non woven polyester
- Secondary backing: Fiberglass reinforced modular P.V.C.
- Not intended for exterior use
- Made in Canada
- Commercial grade
- Tile dimensions (L x W x H): 49.78 cm x 49.78 cm x 0.5 cm (19.6 in. x 19.6 in. x 0.2 in.)
- Tile weight: 1.04 kg (2.3 lb.)
- Box dimensions (L x W x H): 50 cm x 50 cm x 5.72 cm (20 in. x 20 in. x 2.25 in.)
- Coverage: 2.01 sq. m (21.53 sq. ft.)
- Box weight: 9.07 kg (20 lb.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.