- Product of Argentina
- Exceptional tenderness and marbling
- From free-ranged Angus cattle
- No hormones or antibiotics
Instruction for members upon receiving product:
- Beef is placed inside an insulated mailer with cold packs to preserve temperature
- Open immediately upon arrival
- Packing should be intact (no damaged seal, leaks, etc.)
- Product temperature should be verified with a calibrated thermometer as 4C or below
- Product should be refrigerated or frozen immediately upon receiving and verification of temperature
Shipping Note: This item contains food and is being delivered fresh. Please ensure to plan accordingly to receive delivery to maintain integrity and safety of the product(s).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.