Product DetailsThis Pro Pyramid range hood couples an ultra-powerful independently tested 600cfm motor and commercial style baffle filters to leave the air in your kitchen pure and fresh. 3-Speed options with a convenient time delay auto shut off function allow you choose the precise ventilation when you need it, and Ancona’s long-lasting eco-friendly LED lights will give you just the right light while you’re cooking.
- 36-inch Wall Mount Pro Pyramid range hood. High grade 430 stainless steel
- Pure Lights ™ 2 x 1.5-Watt LED lights - Designed by Ancona, powerful, bright and eco-friendly, known to last up to 10 times longer than conventional lights
- 600 CFM - cETLus approved, Independently tested
- 3-speed electronic control panel– easy to use
- Discreet logo to blend in with all kitchen appliances
- Time delay auto shut off - removes lingering odors
- Clean Filter ™ Commercial style stainless steel baffle filters -provide extra grease trapping capabilities (dishwasher safe)
- Top venting application (Round 6 in.)
- Internal and external air recirculation possible. Carbon filters sold separately for a ductless (non-vented/duct-free) installation
- Dimensions (L × W × H/D): 89.5 cm × 50 cm × 28.8 cm (35.24 in. × 19.7 in. × 11.34 in.) excluding the chimney;maximum height of range hood including the chimney: 131.8 cm (51.89 in.)
- Weight: 14.5 kg (39,96 lb.)
Customer Service 1 (833) 7467 757
SpecificationsBrand: Ancona Colour: Stainless Steel Features: Dishwasher Safe Filters Features: LED Lighting Installation Type: Wall Mount Model: AN-1555 Number of Fan Speeds: 3 Range Hood - Depth: 50.04 cm (19.7 in.) Range Hood - Height: 28.8 cm (11.34 in.) Range Hood - Width: 91.44 cm (36 in.) Vent Power (CFM): 600 CFM Vent Type: Convertible Weight: 14.5 kg (31.97 lb.)
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Standard shipping via UPS is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 10 business days from the time of order. For more information regarding UPS delivery, click.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.