Product DetailsManufacturer’s Customer Support: Tel: 1 (833) 7467 757
The Adelaide table is a contemporary interplay of shapes and materials. The gleaming Calacatta quartz top has grey veins cascading on a clean, white canvas. The solid hardwood base imparts a soft, geometric sensibility and perfectly pairs the top with its warm, walnut finish.
- 139.7 cm (55 in.) diameter with beveled edge
- Solid ash wood base in an American walnut finish
- Seats up to 6
- White with grey veining
- Top has a semi-gloss finish
- Durable and resistant to scratching and chipping
- Dimensions (Dia. × H):
- 139.7 cm × 76.2 cm (55 in. × 30 in.)
- Weight: 78 kg (171.6 lb.)
SpecificationsBase Type: Legs Brand: SLK Home Dining Type: Casual/Kitchen Frame Material: Wood Seating Capacity: 6 Person Shape: Round Style: Formal Table Diameter: 139.7 cm (55 in.) Table Dimensions: W x L x H: 139.7 cm x 139.7 cm x 76.2 cm (55 in. x 55 in. x 30 in.) Table Top Material: Quartz
Shipping & ReturnsThis item is subject to some delivery restrictions. Please proceed to checkout to verify if delivery is available to your postal code.
Standard shipping via common carrier is included in the quoted price. Carrier will call to set up a delivery time. Extraordinary delivery requirements may necessitate an additional fee to the carrier. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 10 - 20 business days from the time of order.
"White Glove" Delivery service provides delivery to the Room of Choice in the home with assembly.
1. Your item(s) will be transported to a local delivery agent via a line-haul carrier.
2. The local delivery agent will call you to schedule a delivery appointment: Deliveries are made between the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday and will be scheduled as a 4 hour window.
3. Delivery does not include removal of old/used items.
4. Delivery is subject to suitable access that allows for delivery to be made without damaging the purchaser's property, the product, or jeopardizing the safety of delivery personnel. Please check the measurements to make sure access will be available. In the event suitable access is not available, the delivery agent reserves the right to terminate delivery. Should this occur, the purchaser must contact RJP Wholesale for a refund.
5. Your item will be delivered in-home to room of choice and will include removal of all packing materials.
6. Upon delivery, please inspect your item(s). You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please note any damage to the item or packaging on the delivery receipt or, if refusing delivery due to damage, please note “refused due to damage” on this receipt.
7. A signature is required for all deliveries;the driver is unable to complete delivery without a signed delivery receipt.
8. Extraordinary delivery conditions may require an additional fee to be paid.
9. Please include a daytime phone number in the shipping information at the time of checkout.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 700 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
View RJP's Return Policy.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.