Product DetailsThe Abigail Fabric Power Swivel Glider Recliner by Abbyson is a must have for your family room, bedroom or nursery, with its easy operation and luxurious seating. The high-quality steel reclining mechanism and power footrest motor offers not only comfort and stability, but multiple seating positions as well. Abigail also features swivel & glide functionality for even more convenience and long-term enjoyment of the chair. Additionally, it includes a handy USB plug for easy charging of your mobile devices, accessibly located on the reclining activator button. Abigail is upholstered in soft yet durable polyester fabric. Bring the brilliance of modern charm right into the center of your home with the Abigail Fabric Power Recliner.
Please email email@example.com to receive a free sample swatch. Please include your name, address, phone number and the item description that corresponds with your selection.
Includes: Power Recliner with swivel & glide
- Color: Gray, Dark Gray, White or Beige
- Fabric Material: 100% polyester
- Power motion featured on footrest
- Unique functionality features both swivel & glide mechanisms
- Steel reclining mechanism, combined with the power motor on the footrest, is activated with just the push of a button
- Reclining activator is located on the inner side of the armrest, for ease of operation
- Activator also features a handy USB plug for easy charging of mobile devices, and is designed with sleek metal frame and easy-to-use buttons
- Features deep, comfortable seating, offering ultimate relaxation
- 2.0 high density foam seat cushion with a plush fiber-blend topping, creating an extremely soft pillow-like feel with underlying support
- No-sag spring platform on seating frame to ensure comfort and support
- Cushions are fully sewn-in and attached to help keep their shape and look
- Back cushions feature premium quality spun fibers and dacron fillings which are baffled and bagged
- Kiln-dried, furniture grade engineered wood frame, corner braced and blocked in all key joint areas to help preserve structure;entire frame is padded and encased with foam, creating soft shape and touch all around – no upholstery touches raw wood
- Vacuum on a weekly basis to avoid dust particles from settling into fabric grains
- Wipe fabric with a soft cloth and warm water
- Do not use chemicals
- Avoid placing your furniture in direct sunlight
- All materials fade over time when placed in direct sunlight and/or heating sources
- 32” L x 38” W x 41” H
- Weight: 90 lbs.
- Additional dimensions:
- Seat cushion is 20” deep and 19” high from the ground
- Backrest is 24” high
- Armrests are 5” wide and 25” high from the ground
- Inside seating width is 21”
- Requires approximately 12-14” of space away from the wall to fully recline
- Chair is approximately 65” long when fully reclined
- Footrest height from the ground when fully reclined is 19” high
- Door width required for delivery: 27”
SpecificationsBrand: Abbyson Living Design: Reclining Dimensions: W x L x H: 38 in. x 32 in. x 41 in. Type: Recliners
Shipping & ReturnsExpress shipping is via UPS.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico;however, an additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may also be required.
RJP Wholesale products can be returned to any of our more than 800 RJP wholesale affiliated warehouses worldwide.
We are committed to offering the best value to our members, with a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee on both your membership and merchandise. If you have questions about your membership or products you've purchased at RJP Wholesale, please visit the membership counter at your local RJP Wholesale or Contact Service.
For manufacturer warranty information, please contact.
RJP Concierge Services | Technical Support
Free technical support exclusive to RJP Wholesale members for select electronics and consumer goods.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Organic Foods - What You Need to Know _______________________________
Organic food is GMO-free. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) or genetically engineered (GE) foods are plants whose DNA has been altered in ways that cannot occur in nature or in traditional crossbreeding, most commonly in order to be resistant to pesticides or produce an insecticide.
What Are The Benefits of Organic Food?_______________________________
How your food is grown or raised can have a major impact on your mental and emotional health as well as the environment. Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.